Dometic SeaXchange Sea Water R.O
SE600Z-2 230V Watermaker #252403020
600 GPD Seawater RO System
Travel for extended periods without having to dock for freshwater refills. Make your own water anywhere.
The Dometic Sea Xchange SE watermaker provides recreational boaters with the luxury of creating your own water while cruising on the ocean. The extremely compact SE Series produces 350 GPD (1,325 LPD) to 1,200 GPD (4,542 LPD) using reverse-osmosis technology to turn seawater into potable water.
The Dometic Sea Xchange SE fits anywhere. The 2-in-1 modular or compact frame lets you make the best use of any available installation space.
Built for marine reliability, durability and rust resistance, the SE Series has a 316 stainless-steel high-pressure pump, 316 stainless-steel high-pressure regulating valve, and 316 stainless-steel boost pump motor shaft. The high-pressure pump and the boost pump are the most durable and efficient pumps available. The totally enclosed, fan cooled (TEFC) motor has thermal protection.
- 2-in-1 modular or compact frame design
- Durable and reliable
- 316 stainless-steel high-pressure regulating valve
- 316 stainless-steel high-pressure pump
- 316 stainless-steel booster pump and high-pressure pump motor shafts
- TEFC motor with thermal motor protection
- Computer controller with backlit display
- Tank switch input allows for automatic shut off
- Commercially available seawater membranes
- Fully upgradable from 350 GPD (1,325 LPD) to 1,200 GPD (4,542 LPD)
Includes SE Fresh Water Flush Assembly
|Voltages @ 50/60Hz (V)||230|
|Production Per Hour (gal)||25|
|Production Per 24 Hours (gal)||600|
|Amps @ 60Hz (A)||11.4|
|Amps @ 50Hz (A)||12.6|
|Booster Pump Amps @ 60Hz (A)||4.4|
|Booster Pump Amps @ 50Hz (A)||4.3|
|HP Pump Amps @ 60Hz (A)||7.7|
|HP Pump Amps @ 50Hz (A)||8.2|
Download Data Sheet
|Dometic Reverse Osmosis Systems Catalogue|
No reviews exist for this item