Dometic XTC1200Z-230V Watermaker
1,200 GPD Seawater RO System
The Dometic Sea Xchange XTC watermaker lets you enjoy the freedom of fully automatic operation with the backup reliability of mechanical override for full redundancy and peace of mind.
Operation is easy and dependable. The built-in 7 in. (178 mm) color touchscreen display with a marine-ready enclosure meets the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) 4X rating, which ensures resistance to corrosion, water, windblown dust, and external ice formation. Its color graphics are easy to read and understand. An optional remote LCD touchscreen is also available.
Providing true one-touch operation, proprietary programmable logic control (PLC) software monitors and regulates all system functions without operator intervention. You can relax onboard knowing your water production is optimized and ongoing.
Another unique, innovative advantage—the XTC Series provides remote access via smartphone, tablet, or computer from anywhere in the world using Dometic’s embedded Smart Touch Integrated Intelligence Control (STIIC) software. No other watermaker system provides this two-way interactive intelligence. It lets you monitor your system and troubleshoot problems via the Internet and a free app. You can check your system’s status, change settings, turn it on, turn it off, or diagnose a problem remotely.
Additional features include automatic freshwater flush and seawater membranes that are commercially available.
- The only fully automatic watermaker with mechanical redundancy
- Framed models can be disassembled for modular installations
- Integrated 7 in. color touchscreen display
- Unique PLC software monitors and regulates all system functions
- 316SS high-pressure pump
- 316SS booster pump and motor shaft
- TEFC motor with thermal motor protection
- Vibration isolation mounting system reduces noise and vibration
- Remote control on smart phone, tablet, or computer
- Fully upgradable from 600 GPD (2,271 LPD) to 2,200 GPD (8,328 LPD)
Note: This watermaker has 2 membranes, not 3 as shown in picture.
|Voltages @ 50/60Hz (V)||230|
|Production Per Hour (gal)||50|
|Production Per 24 Hours (gal)||1200|
|Amps @ 60Hz (A)||14.1|
|Amps @ 50Hz (A)||15.4|
|Booster Pump Amps @ 60Hz (A)||4.4|
|Booster Pump Amps @ 50Hz (A)||4.3|
|HP Pump Amps @ 60Hz (A)||7.7|
|HP Pump Amps @ 50Hz (A)||8.2|
Download Data Sheet
|Dometic Reverse Osmosis Systems Catalogue|
No reviews exist for this item